Skip to content
Become an Ultralight Pilot.
Pilot training and licensing for powered hang gliders and ultralight aircrafts with certification NPPL (M ) -MHG,A.
Requirements to start the training:
– Age of 17 upon course completion.
– High school degree.
– Request for course initiation. *
– Contract/Agreement for the training.
– Medical fit declaration.*
* The course initiation request and the medical declaration can be downloaded from http://bgmaa.org/.
* Since the website of the Bulgarian ultralight aviation organization is limited to Bulgarian language at of now, we will provide the mentioned documents in English upon request.
The training consists of:
60 hours theoretical training on 7 different disciplines.
25 theoretical flying hours.
For any additional information and enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.